Saturday, March 19, 2011

Video

Okay, so I have been slacking off for the past couple of weeks. It started off innocently when I couldn't find time to write since I went home to Davao for the weekend and it was one thing after another. Then a week later, I just wasn't feeling up to it. But, I know that I shouldn't add another day in my procrastination streak or else I'd just end up not writing again and this time out of sheer laziness... unacceptable. So, take that procrastination!

Anyway, what have I been up to the past few weeks? Well, I have been busy making this office video for Monday. See, dad demanded that host groups during the flag ceremony ought to have a presentation of sorts for the agency. It can be a game or an activity or in our case, a music video. I was really happy when my officemates said yes to my proposition. Not only was I going to not have to perform live in public, it was going to give me an opportunity to be more flexible in creativity, something which I didn't realize I was sorely missing.

So, this coming Monday (21 March 2011), Dedet and the EA's will be debuting their first ever music video :) I'm actually looking forward to it. I had a dry run of sorts this past Friday when I showed the video to Mother (dad's secretary) and Marie, one of the other EA's. Plus a bunch of other people started watching and to be honest while I wished they waited for Monday, their reactions to the video made it worth it. I at least got what I needed to know, that the video is indeed okay.

I won't be posting the video here if you were thinking I might. I don't want to post it online either. First off, the song we used isn't mine so I shouldn't post it online anyway, but for some reason I want to keep this to myself. I have all of these unexplained feelings I've been getting the past months. I'm not exactly sure what's happening.

Okay, so I must apologize for this post. It doesn't really make sense but I just wanted to write. I'll try to do better next time... until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment